Barb Davies | Hypnotherapy & Counselling
You have goals, wishes and dreams, yet you can't seem to achieve them no matter what you try. Something is holding you back from feeling happy and living the life you desire. I used to feel that way too.
When I realized my subconscious beliefs and habits were to blame, I set out to change them. In doing so, I changed my life very quickly. I want to help you to change yours too.
Why is your subconscious so important?
Your subconscious mind is millions of times more powerful than your conscious mind, the part you are aware of.
95% of ALL our behavior is governed by subconscious programs or patterns we developed mostly in childhood by observing our parents and others. This determines our personality, our beliefs about yourself and our potential, our habitual behaviours and subsequently, our results in life.
Our thought patterns are a habit. The emotions we feel every day are a habit. Our response patterns are a habit. Our behaviors are habits. Letting our fears prevent us from doing what we want to do is a habit. These habits can keep you
trapped and miserable.
The good news is you learned those habits at one time, and you can easily learn new habits any time by learning how to work with your subconscious mind to gain greater control over your thoughts, beliefs, emotions and behavior.
Learn how to tap into your inner power and wisdom, change your mind and become the best version of You.
Are you ready to change your life?
I specialize in working with women and entrepreneurs. I offer counselling, hypnotherapy, and coaching services.
In 2021 and beyond, watch for my launch of hypnosis certification training, online courses, self-hypnosis audios, workshops and programs to guide you on your path to living with purpose and creating the happy, prosperous life you deserve.
Hypnotherapy & Counselling
Is something holding you back from living the life you desire? Let's work with your subconscious mind to help you get unstuck.
Looking for a change in your health, wealth and/or relationships? My Transformational Coaching program can help.
Training & Events
We offer a variety of online and local classes and workshops to guide you on your path to living with purpose.
Barb Davies is a certified clinical hypnotherapist, certified hypnosis instructor, social worker and coach.
Having a lifelong attraction to entrepreneurship, she has several years of professional online marketing experience and she is a co-author of three best-selling books.
By combining her interest in neuroscience and psychology with her business experience and passion for personal development, hypnosis and meditation, Barb has developed her own thriving brand and private practice.
Barb lives with her partner Sam and his youngest son in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. Barb and Sam enjoy cooking together, traveling and attending sports, cultural and wine tasting events. Barb is also an avid reader and enjoys golfing and camping.
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist/Advanced through ICBCH (International Certification Board of Coaches and Hypnotists, formerly known as the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist at NGH (National Guild of Hypnotists)
- Certified Hypnosis Instructor at ICBCH
- Certified Advanced BLAST Technique® Practitioner (EMDR, PTSD and Trauma) through the Warwickshire School of Hypnotherapy
- Certified in Scientific Hypnotherapy by USBSH (United States Board of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Mindfulness, Meditation & Self Hypnosis Certificate through Warwickshire School of Hypnotherapy
- Sports Performance Mind Coaching Diploma through Warwickshire School of Hypnotherapy
- Hypnobirthing Instructor
- Certified OldPain2Go® Practitioner
- Certified Life Coach Practitioner
- NLP Practitioner Certificate
- Breathwork Healer Certificate
- Personal Financial Planning Certificate
- Mental Health First Aid Certificate
- ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training) Certificate
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention Certificate
- Asking the Right Questions 2: Talking with Clients about Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Workshop Certificate
- Over 18 years of counselling and coaching experience
- Over 20 years of business, sales and marketing experience
- Registered Social Worker with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Honours Bachelor of Social Work degree
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology
- Recipient of an Ontario Volunteer Service Award presented by the The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration for volunteer contributions in the mental health field.
Free 15 Minutes
A complimentary discovery phone or online consultation is available for you.
Let the change begin.